Annie Lang FABRICS are here!

Find Annie Lang's fabric prints for DIY projects or buy ready made home dec from Spoonflower

Fabric Designing

I've been a "fabriholic" for as long as I can remember even though I was not very skilled when it came to sewing machines or threading needles!   However, in 1998 I was offered a licensing contract to design fabric prints based on the line art pattern characters I had published through Easl Publications and a whole new world of design possibilities opened up.   My fabric prints were being nationally sold through quilting, crafts and fabric stores like Jo-Ann Stores, Hancock Fabrics, Hobby Lobby, etc. until the recession hit and markets took a step backwards.  I then sold my printable designs for scrapbooking paper prints online and it was then that I discovered it was the design process that I've missed the most! Unlike the past when commercial prints required screen printing and final approval which sometimes took months, today's digital printing process takes only days before printed fabrics are shipped to the doorstep.  My Spoonflower sample swatch order arrived 3 days after placing my order with $3 standard shipping. Print color is very accurate when compared to my original uploaded data files. Very pleased with the quality and working with Spoonflower site is amazing! 

Find out about Spoonflower, how they print fabrics and their mission statement
Why Spoonflower?

Of all the digital fabric printing designer options I explored over the past few months, Spoonflower was the service I finally chose to work with for a number of reasons.  Here's a quick rundown of their story along with images of how the fabrics are made. 

Spoonflower is getting positive media reviews in the press!
Spoonflower has received positive media attention!  Check out these latest press releases.

Spoonflower DIY Inspirations

Spoonflower offers free inspirations and projects for your DIY projects

Check out Spoonflower's  FREE online magazine and get inspired!  The Spoonflower Blog has FREE DIY project tutorials and fun projects to enjoy creating with Spoonflower fabrics and wallpapers!

Spoonflower allows you to fill a yard of fabric or fill a project using easy templates and your collections

Spoonflower also offers a has Fill-a-Yard (R) option with multiple designs filling a yard, to get the fabric you want in just the amounts you need. Looks like I'll need to break out my sewing machine to start on a few of my fall and holiday kitchen necessities, home decor and crafting projects! I hope you'll check out my new fabric shop and now I'll be working my way through my character art designs to come up with LOTS of new designs.  I'll keep you posted via this BLOG and my Annie Things Possible home website as new prints become available.  ENJOY!

Shop for fabrics, wallpaper, home and living decor and more at Annie Lang's Fabric store on Spoonflower

Visit Annie Lang's Spoonflower Shop to buy fabric prints, wallpaper, home decor and more!




Comments