ROAD TRIP!


Each year in late summer or early fall, I love to take a short road trip to recharge my creative batteries and get inspired by Mother Nature.  This year, I went with a group of family members to tour the Traverse City, MI area wine country for the first time ever.  The weather was beautiful, the vistas were breathtaking and each winery visited had it's own distinct identity.  I can't possibly imagine what the area looks like with all the brilliant colors in the fall but I'm sure spectacular would be a good description.
I put together a grouping of collages that I digitally scrapped from the photos I took and created them on a widescreen size layout to use for my home videos as transition screens.
Enjoy the views, get inspired and should you ever happen into Traverse City, MI Wine Country make sure you add these establishments to your tour!