School Bells Will Soon be Ringing!

http://www.amazon.com/School-Bells-are-Ringing-Workbooks-ebook/dp/B00M3N84QO/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1407292680&sr=1-1&keywords=School+Bells+are+Ringing

It may be early August, but it seems the local stores have already replaced summer items on their shelves with school supplies and autumn themed merchandise! Here in Michigan, most schools do not start until after the Labor Day Weekend but many of my fellow bloggers have told me "Back to School" begins within the next few weeks.  Seems like the summer just flew by this year and I guess it's time my School Kid Characters get ready, too.

Hopefully, you've had a chance to check out my latest linework pattern workbook release and have used the images to creatively embellish and personalize book totes, notebooks, wearables, and more. You can download the printable .pdf or order paperback editions of "School Bells are Ringing" book right now at Annie Things Possible!