Awards Have Just Been Announced!

 Annie Lang's design has been chosen as one of Greeting Card Universe Founders’ Choice Awards for 2021

The 2021 Greeting Card Universe Founders' Choice Awards have just been announced and I was absolutely thrilled to have one of my whimsical cards chosen as a winner!  I first joined the Greeting Card Universe community in 2015 and it's truly been a joy creating and sharing professional greetings for all the treasured milestones, seasonal events and everyday sentiments for shoppers and card recipients of all ages. 

Annie Lang's design winners for Greeting Card Universe Founders’ Choice Awards 2017 and 2020

This is the 3rd GCU award I have been honored to receive over these past several years and I am truly grateful to all of those remarkable people who have encouraged and supported my work.  If you have never visited my online card shop, you are cordially invited to drop by and browse all available designs posted at Annie Things Possible.  Here's a quick and fun little video I put together back in 2015 that provides details on how to personalize and order customized designs from Greeting Card Universe...enjoy!  





Comments