DIY Evergreen Sign Project

Get this FREE DIY farmhouse style Evergreen Farms sign project pattern by Annie Lang to add to your holiday home decorating theme this year

 The holidays are fast approaching so I've already started to plan this year's holiday decorating theme!  Potted trees, painted wood round ornaments, evergreen branches, farmhouse style clay pots and painted bottles filled with poinsettias and holly, are on my "to-do" list so I thought I'd get things started with a simple sign that anyone can make.  This sign was hand painted with black, white and forest green acrylic paints.  I also used red and silver Sharpie paint pens to highlight the upper lettering and add accent border lines.  I used a wood innkeepers sign I purchased several years ago, but this design is easily suited for wooden trays, metal sheet signs, painted on burlap, chalkboards and more.  To download the full size free pattern (also suitable for electronic cutting machines) simply right click and save the image to your computer.  You are also encouraged to share this link with friends, family and Pinterest boards!  Happy crafting!

Get this FREE DIY farmhouse style Evergreen Farms sign project pattern by Annie Lang to add to your holiday home decorating theme this year



Comments