WISHING WITCH

Here's a quick and easy project you can easily make with the kids on a rainy afternoon! You'll need craft paint, brushes, a small piece of black cardstock or posterboard, scissors and paper mache cone shapes.  I purchased a 6 pack of cones online to use for other character projects like angels, santas, candy corn, pumpkins and ghosts.  I paid half the price for the cones I found at local craft supply stores so buying in bulk was a good choice for me.  Here's a basic step-by step of how I created the Wishing Witch character.  You can add any embellishments or paint colors to make it your own.  So let's get creative and make a wish!



You can right click and "save" the free pattern below!  When your witch is finished, just write a wish on a piece of paper, tuck it under the cone and wait for the magic to happen!  Enjoy and feel free to share this link ...