IT'S THE HOLLYDAY EXPRESS!

One of my favorite Holiday characters (and believe me, it's VERY hard to choose!) happens to be Holiday Snow Bears.  This week I'll be working on some adorable Bear ornaments for the tree and creating sectional HollyDay Express magnetized train pieces so that my granddaughter can assemble and reassemble the pieces as she wishes on the refrigerator door!

Find Annie Lang's Snow Bears and Moppets Book HERE: http://www.annielangsbooks.com/snow-bears-and-moppetsThere's a 7 piece train car pattern set along with bears for you to trace, transfer and create with any medium or colors that you please.  I painted a train around a band box I filled with ornaments and gave to a friend one year as a most unique holiday gift!  The Train Set and Holiday Bears can be found in the paperback or downloadable .pdf  editions of Snow Bears and Moppets.